EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BABIES’ SHOES
Footwear for kids is as important as for adults to complete any outfit. We all love looking at children’s shoes. Very cute, adorable and colorful, they attract not only parents but everyone. Today, with new fashions and trends, children have a large variety of choice for every occasion.
Here I give you a list of shoes for both girls and boys, some examples and with what occasions they go.
1) Athletic shoes/sneakers: Your child will look like a sports star with some cute sneakers. They keep him comfortable and let him play all day long to enjoy his youth. Adidas, New Balance, Nike and Reebok, for instance, all designed fresh and stylish sneakers for your little monster’s running, games or his Sunday mornings.
2) Sandals and flip-flops: Perfect for pool and beach hot summer days. Let them be their new summer go-to. Crocks offer a large variety of colorful sandals.
3) Boots: Keep your baby’s toes toasty and warm in the cold winter days. Timberland, Totes or Lugz produce waterproof and trendy boots for your boy.
4) Loafers: For your child’s classy looks. Loafers are perfect. In leather or suede, they complete your gentleman’s chic outfit. Choose your favorite from Tommy Hilfiger or Max and Jack.
5) Oxfords: For classy wedding parties, bring out the gentlemen in your little kid with a pair of chic oxfords. They could be a perfect the perfect statement piece for his outfit. Choose black or cognac color, they would look fabulous on him. You would want a pair for yourself thanks to the stylish design. Stacy Adams and Florsheim are the best brands for your boys’ oxfords.
1) Sneakers: Sneakers look great about any outfit and support your girl all day in style. For school days or for sports sessions, your baby girl will rock. Buy her a New Balance, a Converse, an Adidas or a Puma. They are all very beautiful and easy to wear.
2) Boots: In wintry days, add a pair of charming boots to your girl’s look. Cozy, comfy and cute, boots will showcase her inner fashionista with keeping her warm. UGG or Carter’s boots would add a lot of intrigue to her outfit.
3) Sandals: Sandals are great for summer days. With a cute dress or a casual look, your little lady will look the most fashionable among her friends. For a neighborhood walk or for her best friend’s birthday party, play with the materials and colors to adapt the pair of sandals with the occasion and the look. Olive and Eddy and UnionBay have adorable sandals for your girl.
4) Flats: Give your baby girl a perfect ballerina style with a pair of flats. For easter, back to school or any dressed-up occasion, flats are an excellent alternative to add an extra pop to her outfit. Hush Puppies, Steve Madden or French Toast have a varied selection of beautiful flats for your girl to shine everywhere.
5) Slip On’s: Practical and easy to wear, slip on’s are excellent for casual school days. Coming in different colors and materials, they match every style and add a touch of style for extra attention. Van’s, for instance, have really beautiful pairs that you would love to pick from your child.